Chafed Masturbation and Toilet Paper

Hello, I am a college student. I recently started masturbating, and got carried away. The next day I used the toilet and got urine all over my penis. It stung so I wiped it off with toilet paper. I am afraid of HIV transmission from the toilet paper to my chafed penis. The toilet paper was on the roll at the time. I share a common bathroom with a couple of romates. I am worried about somebody jacking off in the bathroom and getting something on the toilet paper. I did not check the toilet paper for fluids. However I do not remember feeling any unusual substances on the paper. I am very afraid. It is finals week and I am starting to shut down from my anxiety. I read in many posts too neumerous to mention that you cannot get HIV from a public bathroom, and also that you cannot get the virus from masturbation. I mean people have hemorrhoids and they use the public toilet paper. Do I have to worry?

Do you have to worry? Well, your situation is indeed a bit concerning. You're a college student and you only recently started to burp the nephew??? Dude, most of us started locking ourselves into the bathroom to explore the wonders of our home entertainment centers in junior high school. No wonder you're getting "carried away" and rubbing Mr. Happy raw in the process. You've got "loads" of catching up to do, so to speak.

Do you have to worry from an HIV perspective? No, absolutely not. HIV does not live very long outside the body and I'm fairly sure you would have noticed if the toilet tissue was totally spunked with baby batter.

I do have a question for you, though. How the hell did you get "urine all over (your) penis" just from taking a leak? How bad could your aim be? Oh never mind. It really is irrelevant to the question at hand (in hand?).

Be well and remember to take it easy with your trouser snake. It has to last you an entire lifetime.

Jesus Loves Strippers!
nervous and dont know