Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Chafed Masturbation and Toilet Paper
Dec 22, 2007

Hello, I am a college student. I recently started masturbating, and got carried away. The next day I used the toilet and got urine all over my penis. It stung so I wiped it off with toilet paper. I am afraid of HIV transmission from the toilet paper to my chafed penis. The toilet paper was on the roll at the time. I share a common bathroom with a couple of romates. I am worried about somebody jacking off in the bathroom and getting something on the toilet paper. I did not check the toilet paper for fluids. However I do not remember feeling any unusual substances on the paper. I am very afraid. It is finals week and I am starting to shut down from my anxiety. I read in many posts too neumerous to mention that you cannot get HIV from a public bathroom, and also that you cannot get the virus from masturbation. I mean people have hemorrhoids and they use the public toilet paper. Do I have to worry?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Do you have to worry? Well, your situation is indeed a bit concerning. You're a college student and you only recently started to burp the nephew??? Dude, most of us started locking ourselves into the bathroom to explore the wonders of our home entertainment centers in junior high school. No wonder you're getting "carried away" and rubbing Mr. Happy raw in the process. You've got "loads" of catching up to do, so to speak.

Do you have to worry from an HIV perspective? No, absolutely not. HIV does not live very long outside the body and I'm fairly sure you would have noticed if the toilet tissue was totally spunked with baby batter.

I do have a question for you, though. How the hell did you get "urine all over (your) penis" just from taking a leak? How bad could your aim be? Oh never mind. It really is irrelevant to the question at hand (in hand?).

Be well and remember to take it easy with your trouser snake. It has to last you an entire lifetime.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Jesus Loves Strippers!
Next
nervous and dont know

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.