blood in the eye again back

Hello Dr. Bob, it is me again. Your answer you gave me the last time has been very reassuring for me. Thank you very much again. However, I can not manage to get the hiv-stuff out of my head among others because my nodes are still swollen (5 on the left side of my neck, one to the right, two in the groin left) and I have to gulp all the time. That is a big burden to me. So I took a cd4 cd8 determination about 28 weeks after possible exposure:

cd4 866 49% cd8 371 21%

cd4/cd8 2,3

Could these values present after six month of infection, or would the cd8 cells be on a much higher level due to their fight against hiv and the cd4 cells be much lower ?!

Thank you very much for your answer.

If you can't "get the HIV-stuff out of (your) head," you need to see a head doctor (psychiatrist or counselor), not get totally unnecessary immunological tests! Your T-cell subset analysis is very predictably totally normal and completely unwarranted! Your problem is your irrational fear of being HIV infected, not actually being HIV infected. Stop wasting time, energy and money on tests you don't need and instead get the counseling you definitely do need to help you confront your "head" problem.

Is it possible to get hiv this way?
Scared Police Officer