Please Please Please look at me and read!!!!!

This past saturday i was buying some makeup at an utla makeup store and while i was standing in line to pay for my items i may have moved my arm real quick and when i did that i felt something on my arm, like i had bumbed into something and when i turned around to look at what it was i saw a lady standing right behind me pretty close and she had her hands full of stuff that she was gonna buy as well. Well i went and payed and left and when i got home for some reason i got the notion of maybe i got poked by a needle went into my head and i started to freak out. I looked at my arm and i didnt notice and little holes from a needle or any bleeding or anything like that but i know for sure that i did bumb my elbow into something. it may have been that lady or something she was carrying or something and when i did it it didnt really hurt or anything i just felt something hard on my arm/elbow area. When i turned and glanced to see what it was i just turned for a quick second and i looked at the lady and i didnt see anything out of the norm, i didnt notice any needles in her hands or anything like that. Well the next day is when the anxiety kicked in and i went back to the store and i talked to the manager and i asked her if i could view the securtity tapes so i could put this to rest once and for all to see what it was i actually bumbed into or if that lady did intentionally poked me or something. The tapes didn't pick up us standing in the line but it showed me paying at the counter and as i left the lady right behind me came to the counter and she dropped the stuff that was in here hands and she left and ran back into the store to grab another item and she came back. I was looking at her in the tape and when she first went to the register after i had left i didn't notice like any needles in her hands or anything like that but im still nervous and scared. My questions are i guess is am i at risk for HIV from this or should i be concerned? If i did get poked by a needle would it be real obvious? would there be a noticeable Cuts and puncture wound /hole from the needle with bleeding and pain? Please let me know and do i need to get on PEP. Thank You

PEP because you bumped your elbow on something hard at an utla makeup store?????? Tell me you're kidding. Did you really go back and watch the security tapes? WOW. You may just have won this week's WWW (Wackiest Worried Well) award! And let me tell you there has been some seriously twisted competition this week.

At any rate sweetie, just in case you aren't kidding, no, you definitely should not take PEP!

As for "if I did get poked by a needle would it be real obvious? . . ." Well, let's do a little experiment and find out. Now get a clean sterile needle or two and then ram it into your elbow and perhaps other parts of the body, say under the toenails, for example, and let me know if the sensation is "real obvious" or not.

Finally, if your life is really this filled with fear over a bumped elbow, you might want to consider getting some counseling to help you with anxiety and irrational fears.

Baby Talk!
re false negatives