Baby Talk!

Hello Dr. Bob, hope all is going well for you.

I wrote to you in the past (Wish Me Luck!!) regarding a low risk exposure (Unprotected Insertive Oral) with a pro back on 9/23/05.

My testing has been Neg. out to 2 years using everything from PCR DNA/RNA, Elisa, Oraquik, Home Access etc.

I still to this day have geographical tongue, small reactive lymph nodes in neck only, loose/soft stools, very dry skin and a bloodshot right eye.

My wife and I are making plans for an addition to the family and during this talk my past sins came up.

I have had nothing but protected sex with my wife since just after my exposure and subsequent confession to her.

The last thing I would ever ever want is my wife to contract an illness from me. Do you believe it is safe for us to proceed with the baby making or should we have a consult with a specialist first.

Is there even the most remote chance that things may not be well for me despite all the very extensive testing.

Thank You, Dr. Bob and Happy Holidays to you!

Your multiple negative HIV tests, including DNA PCR, RNA PCR, ELISA, OraQuick, Home Access, etc., following an ultra low risk exposure unprotected insertive oral sex are definitive and absolutely conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Let baby making begin!!!

Good luck!

2 indeterminate results (INDETERMINATE WESTERN BLOT, PREGNANCY)
Please Please Please look at me and read!!!!!