Please help-risk of HIV - receptive anal sex -- bleeding

Hi, I'm a gay man who recently had anal sex with a guy with no protection. The guy reassured me that he didn't have HIV since he was tested last August 2007. The thing is, he tried penetrating me and he was able to insert it and stay there for less than 3 minutes. He didn't ejaculate inside me but my ass is a bit sore and i noticed that it bled a little when I wiped it with tissue. Help. I'm getting paranoid. Also, we used baby oil as a lube. Does this help decrease the chances? What should I do now? Does sex with a positive man immediately mean that I'm going to get it? I remember reading an article that says it doesn't mean 100% certainty but I'm scared because I bled a little.

Unprotected receptive anal sex is the riskiest sexual activity and qualifies as a major lapse in judgment! As for the guy reassuring you he was HIV negative, well personally I wouldn't believe a horned-up dude trying to get into your pants even if he strapped a lie detector on his Mr. Happy. Does having unprotected sex with a poz partner mean you will definitely contract HIV? No, thankfully not all HIV exposures lead to HIV transmission. However, having unprotected sex is indeed playing sexual Russian roulette.

Baby oil is not a preventative measure for HIV transmission.

What should you do now? I'd suggest:

1. Wake up and stop foolishly risking your health by having unsafe sex.

2. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark. Note that HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive.

Infected with Hiv and herpes at the sametime
key to your success