is there a risk of hiv?

well my question, could i have contracted hiv? i used a a banana as a sex toy, and put a thin plastic bag over it, before putting it in my rectum. I done this on a public toilet(with the lid down). I covered the lid with a lot of toilet paper. There was no sign of any fluids on the seat. Im getting quite worried about this, could i have hiv?

So, um, you're assuming maybe the banana was cheating on you or what???

I should mention that a "thin plastic bag" is not a latex condom when it comes to HIV protection. However, since a banana is also not a dick when it comes to sex, you have no cause for concern, unless, of course, that banana really was cheating on you.

persistent doubts
Wanglepecker is back, unfortuntally