Forgetting PEP(donation in message)

Hi Dr-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You wrote me back dec 15 title UPDATE. The meds you named where the ones prescribed.Im choosing to not go on nPEP and take my chances.

There was a mark left on my hand but I didnt see blood. After reading all the archives and researching it seems as though you need substantial exposure. so I am going to take my chances, my other DR agrees with you, and my dad who is a pharmacist agrees with you, he also told me what you told me about the sideaffects and how some people cant finish out the regimen.

ps- How are you feeling?

I absolutely agree with your decision to forego PEP. I continue to believe your chances for HIV transmission are nonexistent. If you remain worried, a rapid HIV test at the three-month mark will provide you with an accurate result. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your desire to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. We unfortunately cannot put the donation through for you as additional information (address) is required. I've deleted all reference to your credit card and full name so that information would not show up here in a general posting. If you'd like to put the donation through, just go to the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Then click on the donate tab and fill in the required information.

Finally, how am I feeling??? Hmm . . . the overwhelming feeling would be "thankful!" Thankful to be alive and able to enjoy every moment of this unpredictable and truly wondrous existence.

Be well. Stay well.

Donation Made!
persistent doubts