Dec 16, 2007
Hi Dr. Bob,
I have already made a donation as promise from my previous post. Yesterday I went to some sleazy places AGAIN, and felt guilty AGAIN regarding some of the things that occurred. But after searching the forum, I felt that they are all the risks that definitely non-existent. But since Im already here, I must as well tell you what had happened.
1) The woman with a G-string on keep grinding her vagina on me with my jeans on, dont know if her fluid will get into my jean, feel a little hot on her vagina Probably NON EXISTENT 2) Got some scratches near my arm, dont know if the woman could have scratched me 3) She licked my ear and nipples making me smell of her stink saliva and I worry if any might enter my mucous membranes Same as before
Please pardon me for getting from bad to worse on my OCD problem. I promise I will search and read your forum before posting another question in future and hope to donate more regular to help more AID sufferers to improve their quality of life. Lastly I wish you good health and happiness.
Best Regards, One eye snake
Response from Dr. Frascino
I absolutely agree with your assessment: nonexistent risk!
Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.