Dec 16, 2007
can penis sucking lead to pregnancy
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Can penis sucking lead to pregnancy?" (Hmm . . . can anyone really wonder why we need age-appropriate, science-based sex education in our schools?!?!?)
No dearie, penis sucking cannot cause pregnancy. However, penis sucking just might lead to other sexual activities, such as vaginal intercourse, which in turn could lead to pregnancy if protection (latex condom) is not used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- 20 Months Negative Persistent Symptoms
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.