Dec 16, 2007
can penis sucking lead to pregnancy
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Can penis sucking lead to pregnancy?" (Hmm . . . can anyone really wonder why we need age-appropriate, science-based sex education in our schools?!?!?)
No dearie, penis sucking cannot cause pregnancy. However, penis sucking just might lead to other sexual activities, such as vaginal intercourse, which in turn could lead to pregnancy if protection (latex condom) is not used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.