Dec 16, 2007
can penis sucking lead to pregnancy
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Can penis sucking lead to pregnancy?" (Hmm . . . can anyone really wonder why we need age-appropriate, science-based sex education in our schools?!?!?)
No dearie, penis sucking cannot cause pregnancy. However, penis sucking just might lead to other sexual activities, such as vaginal intercourse, which in turn could lead to pregnancy if protection (latex condom) is not used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Canker Sores After Sex With Prostitute?
- Does HIV Die When Diluted In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.