Topping a HIV + and follow up

I (HIV Neg) topped a HIV Pos bareback. I didn't know until after and I am terrified. What do I do now? Is AZT an option? It's been 3 days. We both engaged in rimming and deep kissing as well.

Why is it that you only became terrified once you found out your bottom boy was poz? Barebacking is risky business. Twenty-five percent of the over one million HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they are infected. We must assume all our sex partners could be HIV positive and take the appropriate precautions to prevent HIV transmission.

The options after a significant HIV exposure include nPEP (nonoccupational post-exposure prophylaxis), which involves taking a combination of antiretroviral drugs for a period of 28 days to decrease the chance of acquiring HIV. However, to be effective, nPEP must be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after the exposure. Since your exposure was three days ago, nPEP is no longer an option for you. Consequently, all you can do now is get an HIV test at the three-month mark and also learn from this experience that barebacking isn't worth the potential disastrous consequence of becoming HIV infected. Please note you will have to wait a full three months before getting tested, as HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive.

HIV Testing with Immune Deficiency?
Meningitis and HIV