Iraq war vet needs help PLZ

Hello doc, Im an Iraq war vet. I served this country 4yrs. Well my question is Im a married man and i guess while I was off serving in Iraq my wife cheated and now shes worried about hiv. Ok, she said that she went and got tested about 5 to 6 months after the exposure and came back negative. My question is, that is still in the window period, so would it be considered conclusive?

I would consider a negative test "5 to 6 months" after a potential exposure to be conclusive. I'm glad your wife leveled with you. I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive her. We're all human. We all make mistakes.

Welcome home Vet. Thank you for your valiant service for us all, despite the disastrous bungling of that Rodeo Clown, Dubya, currently occupying the White House.

Insurance and HIV
Test