Re: Do all HIVers deserve care?..Apologies.

Dr. Bob,

I apologize for my seemingly inconsiderate email. Like I said, it was basically frustration because I see the little kids and house-wives who never take a risk but get infected and do not get their meds or care in time.

However, by your explanation, and as a person who knows you by heart (I've been following your forums for 6 years now and received around 25 replies from you for my questions), I now think my initial bout of anger and frustration are possibly premature, and ignorant of the reality.

Even if it were true, I am not doing 0.001% of work against the pandemic as you are so I don't perhaps deserve to be commenting any way.

My sincere apologies to you or anyone I may have offended by my reaction. I sympathize with anyone having any disease.

I still hope little kids and sincere house-wives get the treatment they deserve. I get heart-wrenched with their stories.

Respectfully, Ricky

Hello Ricky,

Apology accepted, but yes, you did offend many readers of this forum. My mailbox was crammed full with angry retorts to your post! And now when folks read that you've gotten 25 replies from me on various questions over the years, I'm sure my mailbox will once again be inundated with angry questioners demanding to know why you've received 25 responses and their question about the HIV risks of frottage while wearing magic Mormon Jesus Jammies hasn't been answered yet.

Ricky, do us both a favor and stick to reading the forum and archives as opposed to writing in so frequently every time a thought or question comes to mind, OK?

Thanks.

What should I do?
Insurance and HIV