Merry Christmas !

Dear Dr. Bob ! This message is not a question....but just my big wish that you and your family have a GREAT Christmas, and also that the true Christmas spirit remains with you during the whole 2008 ! You have helped me a lot some years ago with your wise and passion, and things like these can NEVER be forgotten...that is why you are included in my daily prays !!! Please extend my wishes to your team and also to all your readers ! Christmas time reminds us that we are here with the mission to be happy, and also to help others to be happy too.... and you do it so well every day !!! May God bless you !!!

A huge big hug from this Brazilian admirer of yours !!!

Hi Brazilian Guy,

Thanks for the holiday good cheer! May the higher powers smile on you as well.

My wish for all this season is health, happiness and a more peaceful existence.

what do you mena by 'PER ACT'
What should I do?