what do you mena by 'PER ACT'

Hello Robert, I am a gay man from Istanbul and I follow your forum frequently. I realy appriciate you and I wish you could visit Istanbul which is the most beautiful city in world (believe me as I have seen many countires and awful New York) In questions related to transmission rate you always say this % per act. What do u mean by per act actually? Is it per ejaculation or one sex session or only one forward-back action? Could you specify Thank you very much. Love you.

Hi Istanbul Guy,

"Per act" refers to a complete sexual experience (foreplay to money shot), which in most cases requires many more than "one forward-and-back action."

As for Istanbul, I have visited your lovely city several times and have been very impressed with the mosques and central bazaar. New York is indeed very different, but has its own special charms Broadway, Central Park, the boys of Soho, etc.

Be well.

Re: Heavy Symptoms?Negative Tests/Neddle Stick
Merry Christmas !