Re: Heavy Symptoms?Negative Tests/Neddle Stick

Hi. I would like inform the person that I had identical symptoms to his 1 year ago following an arrest of a neddle carrying shoplifter. I began to have all the classical ARS symptoms within 5 days of my so-called possible exposure. I took HIV1 and 2 aantibody testing at 1 month, 3 months and 6 months. All were neagtive. My Hep antibody tests at 1, 3 and 6 months were neagative too. So don't rely on the symptoms to believe you have HIV or Hep instead rely on the tests. Dr. Bob, you are inspiring and rational with your replys as I leaned on your wisdom while awaiting my WOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO! Yours, Big Bo the Booster Buster.

Hey Big Bo the Booster Buster,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your experience. Congratulations on your negative tests and busting the booster. WOO-HOO.

Be well. Stay well.

HIV Viral Load Numbers
what do you mena by 'PER ACT'