Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Change the channel if you dont like Dr Bobs advice!!
Dec 13, 2007

Hello Dr Bob, this is not a question just a comment on all the recent people posting things about Dr Bobs answers to questions, and the AIDS Denialists. You have a right to free speech, but why come to a site to slag off a man who works tirelessly towards helping those afflicted with this terrible disease. If you dont like his "Bedside manner" or his comments dont come back, simple!!! There are many people I suspect who are going through hell as regards to a possible infection, and Dr Bobs sound advice is probably keeping these people sane and sober.

I personally can testify to that fact! Without you Doc - I would not have stayed so composed in my Window period.

So simply... as they often say in England - Piss off and don't come back to this site!! Especially the AIDS Denialist!! You quacks!!!

Sorry for being rude Doc.

Take care and good health in the xmas period.

One of your many UK-Guys

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi UK-Guy,

Thank you for your support! I only post those meanspirited comments to remind everyone that folks like that are unfortunately still with us 26 years into the pandemic. HIV stigma and ignorance are alive and well and they continue to fan the flames of this volatile and tragic pandemic. Perhaps by reading the responses their meanspirited posts generate these misguided folks will gain enlightenment. Although if they are as dimwitted as Dubya, it may very well be a lost cause!

Be well, UK-Guy. Happy Holidays to you too.

Dr. Bob

Previous
3 months after PEP
Next
Thank you!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.