Change the channel if you dont like Dr Bobs advice!!

Hello Dr Bob, this is not a question just a comment on all the recent people posting things about Dr Bobs answers to questions, and the AIDS Denialists. You have a right to free speech, but why come to a site to slag off a man who works tirelessly towards helping those afflicted with this terrible disease. If you dont like his "Bedside manner" or his comments dont come back, simple!!! There are many people I suspect who are going through hell as regards to a possible infection, and Dr Bobs sound advice is probably keeping these people sane and sober.

I personally can testify to that fact! Without you Doc - I would not have stayed so composed in my Window period.

So simply... as they often say in England - Piss off and don't come back to this site!! Especially the AIDS Denialist!! You quacks!!!

Sorry for being rude Doc.

Take care and good health in the xmas period.

One of your many UK-Guys

Hi UK-Guy,

Thank you for your support! I only post those meanspirited comments to remind everyone that folks like that are unfortunately still with us 26 years into the pandemic. HIV stigma and ignorance are alive and well and they continue to fan the flames of this volatile and tragic pandemic. Perhaps by reading the responses their meanspirited posts generate these misguided folks will gain enlightenment. Although if they are as dimwitted as Dubya, it may very well be a lost cause!

Be well, UK-Guy. Happy Holidays to you too.

3 months after PEP
Thank you!!!