trying to get your response pls help

Hi doc, I donated as i said i would to this wonderful site and thanks for helping out people like us .But just wanted to ask you something i am the nude massage risk guy who had a nude body rubdown when the lady had flu and also she had a small bruise on her knee when she was doing it,it was not new one but it was covering up so no free flow of blood but kind of healing wound.no sex whatsoever and was reassured as i was trying to have it with my fiancee for the first time and it wasn't so easy

1.i had a pcr dna and antibodies test at 28 days which both came to be negative after what i had called myself an exposure but which u termed it as not at a risk .and the results took 1 week to come in i was worried that hiv is fragile virus so would it have survived that 1 week time in lab or was it false result.

2.i started having white tongue,pain in teeth,small sores on inside of my cheeks,white spots on the roof of my mouth after 28 days so was wondering if this is oral thrush or candida or oral cancer but i kept reading conflicting reports that all these generally occur after many years of infection not initially.more than worried about these issues and also no pain while eating

3.lot of chest pain 35 days after exposure i have asthma but what if it was retriggered by virus again.

4.canker sores started appearing near groin area,inner mouth ,back but all gone after 5 days and occured at different times ie after 6 weeks of exposure

5.and when she sat on my somach and then gave me a handjob there was a sore which was formed after 3 days and when i burst it after 5 weeks there was blood ,pus in it so would vaginal secretions have caused it worried to hell as i got married recently.

6.if genital herpes was there would it have effected the transmission of virus no sex whatsoever like some kind of attachment to herpes would the virus have transmitted.

I am more worried as i took a chest xray and ct ultrasscan of abdomen and the local doc couldn't find anything but there is pain in my chest and sometimes on sides of my trunk .

pls pls respond doc am alone and freaking out will be back in states in 3 days was trying for your reply for 5 times.

1. The week lag time to get the results of these tests is not uncommon and HIV fragility would not be an issue in any case. These tests are not live virus cultures. The antibody test measures a protein made by the body's immune system in response to HIV infection. The PCR DNA measures via an amplification technique a genetic piece of the virus, the proviral DNA component.

2. I cannot diagnose the cause of symptoms over the Internet. From your description I strongly doubt what you are describing is Candida or oral cancer. Have your doctor check things out if symptoms persist or if you continue to be worried.

3. HIV does not "retrigger" asthma.

4. This was not a question.

5. No, I do not believe your zit was caused by vaginal secretions.

6. Open herpes sores/blisters could provide access for HIV to enter the body and white blood cells at the site of herpes sores may increase susceptibility to HIV. However, since you do not report any herpetic lesions present, this would not apply to your situation.

I believe your "freaking out" is related to irrational fear of HIV and guilt over this entire incident. Amazingly you get a normal chest x-ray and ultrasound of your abdomen and instead of being relieved, you become even "more worried!" If no physical cause can be identified for your symptoms, you should consider a psychological cause. Your fears are unwarranted and way out of proportion to any degree of actual risk. Counseling could definitely help you confront and conquer these totally unwarranted anxieties.

re: please please please (DR BOB'S OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE)
Stigma, Stigma, ughhh, Stigma