why don't sex and health advisor consider mental harm in masterbation?

Of course masterbation isn't harmful PHYSICALLY but why don't advisors ever seem to consider the PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL harm it causes. I'm married to a man who has been addicted to this habit since he could get off. Masterbation and porn has ruined our sex life, harmed our marriage and destroyed my self esteem. It promotes instant gratification for orgasim, makes sex one-sided and selfish and makes it extremely difficult for a person to interact sexually with a REAL human being because it's not as easy as simply jacking off. Sex is meant for TWO and is supposed to be gratifying for both. Habitual masterbaters should seriously consider the potential for unhealthy future relationships and un happiness.

Psychological and emotional harm from burping the nephew??? What psychological and emotional harm???? Look sweetie, I'm sorry your sex life is ruined; your marriage, harmed and your self-esteem, destroyed, but I really don't think you can blame this on your hubby's handling of his home entertainment center. I like taking things into my own hands as much as the next guy, but when there is a choice between Mr. Palm and his five sons versus the entire marvelous anatomy of my special guy, the choice really isn't all that difficult to make. If you are having self-esteem and marital problems, I would suggest you and sticky fingers consider getting some couples counseling. No doubt there are problems in your relationship; however, blaming all those problems on your guy's fascination with his joystick is not logical. Sometimes the wrong people wind up hooked up for a whole variety of reasons, but later find out they really aren't suited to be life partners.

Sex is meant to be gratifying. Period. Whether that's with one, two or sometimes more is up to the individuals involved. No doubt you are frustrated because you are not being gratified. Perhaps it's time to find out the real reasons and not place all the blame on your husband's handiwork.

I wish you both gratification and true happiness, sexual and otherwise.

Anonymous donation and condom break question
re: please please please (DR BOB'S OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE)