Need your good Karma Doc

Dear Doctor, I've been nervously waiting for my window to pass by. Then I stalled beause I was extremely extremely scared. The only thing that got me through all of this has been your forum and alcohol. You have no idea how greatful I am to read your few witty comments each day. I wish more people were like you. Now the chicken is out and ready to go this weekend. Please send me your good Karma as I will need every ounce of it. A million thank yous and definetly a generous donation to your foundation will be on its way. Reckless Foolish Chicken

Hi Reckless Foolish Chicken,

The only thing that got you through your window period has been my forum and alcohol???? Well, at least I got top billing over the Jack Daniels. Good karma sent but it doesn't really come in "ounces." That would be more appropriate your other courage inducer Jack Daniels.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your gift will touch many lives in desperate need and by doing so engender massive quantities of excellent cosmic karma.

Good luck!

Now how about sending GOP party to Iraq?
Folow up results, donation made