I am proud to donate and more coming soon

Mr. Frascino I donated a little bit of money and theirs more coming along the way. Doctor am I a weirdo !!! I am not a very good looking and after my marriage ended I havent been able to get a girlfriend. After two years of no sex I got frustrated and I been with two CSW. Of course doctor I don't jump out of the helicopter without a parachute. I always used a condom. You said to many people that if the condom rips you feel it. Well I guess that my raincoat remained on both times. After the 1st encounter I got a clear tear drop discharge from my penis and had the test done and came out negative for both Chlamydia and Gonnorhea. I never knew what caused my discharge. It was only a couple of tear drops. Well with two sexual encounters with a condom should I worry about HIV? When I open my urethra and look inside I see clear liquid and maybe I am looking to hard, but is that normal? Am I weirdo for looking to hard? does anybody ever get HIV from correct condom use?

HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. Consequently, if indeed you used a latex condom properly and it did not break, your HIV-transmission risk would be essentially nonexistent.

I cannot diagnose the cause of your "clear tear drop" discharge, but it may well be completely normal. The urethra is a mucous membrane and consequently the clear fluid you see when you look inside your urethra may well be normal mucous production. It could also be pre- or post-ejaculatory fluid, which is also clear and completely normal.

My advice is to stop worrying. Continue practicing safer sex and you'll stay well. OK?

Stopping and Re-Starting meds
Worried Sick