Dec 10, 2007
I just heard that Stephen Colbert is not being allowed to run on the ballot in some primaries. What do you think??? Unpatriotic?
Member of Colbert Nation
Response from Dr. Frascino
Um . . . why this question was sent to an HIV/AIDS information Web site I don't really know, but yeah, sure, Stephen Colbert should be able to run for president (hopefully with Jon Steward as Vice). After all Colbert is the patrioticest patriot I know on basic cable. He's far brighter than Dubya, who still thinks lobbyists are homeless dudes who sneak into Holiday Inn Expresses to avoid frostbite on cold winder nights.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Could Numbness In Arm During Sleep Be A Sign Of Seroconversion
- High Liver Enzymes Cause False Positive Hiv Test
- Hiv Guy's Sperm In Contact With My Open Wound
- Is Painless Red Throat Hiv Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.