Dec 10, 2007
I just heard that Stephen Colbert is not being allowed to run on the ballot in some primaries. What do you think??? Unpatriotic?
Member of Colbert Nation
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Um . . . why this question was sent to an HIV/AIDS information Web site I don't really know, but yeah, sure, Stephen Colbert should be able to run for president (hopefully with Jon Steward as Vice). After all Colbert is the patrioticest patriot I know on basic cable. He's far brighter than Dubya, who still thinks lobbyists are homeless dudes who sneak into Holiday Inn Expresses to avoid frostbite on cold winder nights.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.