you're so full of shit

it's not even funny. you only answer those to whom you feel intellectually superior. you never come to terms with the fact that homosexual men are in a crisis with hiv/aids that is unique to every other community's experience with the disease. and you foolishly do this in blind faith that you're doing right by your people. but you're actually doing wrong by them.

GOOD JOB! i'm glad you're not MY healthcare advocate!

". . . I'm glad you're not MY healthcare advocate!" Well, all I can say is that I try my best to be everyone's health care advocate. But I am glad that with your attitude and dangerously misguided concepts about the realities of HIV/AIDS, I'm certainly glad I'm not YOUR health care provider!!!

RNA testing after anal sex
taking estasy