Dr Robert C Beck

Hello Doctor, I've diagnosed with HIV last year and so far I am doing ok with my treatment. However I ran into a site where a cure for HIV/AIDS does exist as Dr. B Beck proved with his protocol. Blood Electrification + Ionic/Colloid silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to help flush out toxins. The Patent is registered with the USPTO and Dr. Beck and Dr Kaali are known in that field.

Why it is not revealed to the world and why is that a secret ?

patent #5,188,738.

www.sotainstruments.com is the site where you can read about it and learn how to get your power back.

Thank you.

"Blood Electrification + Ionic/Colloid Silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to help flush out the toxins" cures AIDS???? Gosh, I thought you needed to add Tasmanian Devil semen, tail of newt and some bat shit in order for the concoction to really work.

And you wonder why this "secret" hasn't been revealed to the world??? Any guesses as to why that may be??????? That's right! Because it's just a load of pseudoscience hooey that works as well as inhaling your grandma's farts for curing HIV/AIDS. Please note, just because someone has a patent on something doesn't mean the "thing" actually works. I remain convinced there is a special place in hell for folks like "Drs." Beck and Kaali who make outrageous claims for personal aggrandizement while taking advantage of those suffering from illnesses like AIDS or cancer. Chances are if reincarnation exists, they may well be reborn as a dung beetle, pond scum or Dubya's elocution coach. (I'm not sure which of those would be the worst fate.)

how about keeping your political biases to yourself?
RNA testing after anal sex