Doubts about HIV

Hello Doc i need ur advice pls....

I recently had a nude body to body massage rub with a female. Before she starts massaging ,she sit on my penis for 2 seconds before giving hand job but asked to move aside immediately. first she took my penis with her hands to give hand job later she rubbed her breast against my penis. during massage no contact involved with her vagina and my penis and no sex also and i am not circumsized and my foreskin was moving up and down between her breast.no penetration anywhere. she used oil throughout the session and i came over on her breast then she rubbed my penis with a towel and cover me with same towel

This was my first time with women, i am worried about chances of any HIV may have transmit from her vagina When she sit on my penis or from her breast.

pls clarify my doubts pls..

i Will donate soon great work doc really helping a lot of people and let me also do my small bit by donating

Thanks in advance

The HIV-transmission risk from the activities you describe is completely nonexistent. I suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information pertaining to how HIV is and is not transmitted on this site, in its archives and on its related links. I realize this was your "first time with women." You need to get better informed so that your next adventures are more pleasurable and less anxiety provoking, OK?

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Thanks Dr!
Heavy symptoms/neg tests/needle stick