Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

UK bloody pint glass
Dec 9, 2007

Dr Bob, one more question, regards my concern of drinking out of a pint glass with (assumingly HIV)recently fresh blood on,which i absent mindedly wiped off then proceded to examine my mouth with my fingers etc etc. I posted another question before but didn't make it clear it was off the same person(& i missed it in my original question) so i one 100% appologise as i know your a very busy & highly regarded expert which brings me to my last point, what is the chances of infection off the same(assumingly HIV) recently fresh blood on a pint glass,that i wiped off with my finger,by touching my penis while having a pee or masturbation(when i got home)as i had a pee before examaning my mouth for cuts when i initially saw the blood on the glass, even though there is no visible cuts on my penis,as i type this but there could of been on the night in question i just wouldn't think to notice & i didn't wash my hands in the washroom on the night in question. I have found many posts on various searches but couldn't find anything that ressembled my question. Once again i thank you for your initial prompt reply, i'm one of those people who believe an expert 1st time round so if you do have time to answer this question which as i say i forgot to put in my very 1st(blood on pint glass) question, it would be greatly appreciated & i'm sorry it's nowhere near as important as some peoples questions & i also appologise for the repeat post, it's just for peace of mind for me, even though deep down i probably know what the answer will be, i hope :)it's just nice to hear it off someone more educated than me in these matters & it will defo be round two of the donations to show my appreciation for your well run & considerate organisation oh if your ever in the UK i'll defo share a pint(or ten) with you, don't know where i'll find an oil well from) so if you pop over could you possibly give me a few years notice to find one :). Dr Bob your a legend please give me a Whoo Hoo ,i hopefully look forward to a reply, thanks again to you & all your team for the stirlng work , expertise & support you provide regards & all the best, Mr UK Bloody pint Glass :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Mr. U.K. Bloody Pint,

Your HIV risk, even with the new information, remains completely nonexistent. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did!

As for the oil well, that's OK. A diamond mine can be substituted if you like.

Be well. Stay well. And finally WOO-the-bloody-HOO!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Hiv transmission or paranoia
Next
The mind is an incredible beast.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.