permission to Yahoo!!

Dear Dr Bob, My exposure was unprotected sex with a sex worker. Since then I have tested 6 times from 13 weeks to 32 weeks. Please doc pleazzzeeeee, can I start yahooing now since my results are negative and I really want to be close again with my wife. You are my savior, my one and only......

Why test six times when all you need is one test at three months or more from the time of your walk on the wild side with the Naughty Lady of Shady Lane? Your first negative test at 13 weeks was all you needed for a Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOO. The remaining five tests were just a waste of time, blood, energy and money. They merely corroborated what we already knew with the 13-week test.

So permission to WOO-HOO is granted (and is long overdue). I still recommend you level with your wife if you haven't done so already. It's the best way to confront guilt and anxiety over this issue and it's the right thing to do. By the way, she might not be too happy to learn that I'm your "one and only . . . ."

Stay safe. Stay well.

Kudos to Dr.Bob!
Thanks