Proud to Donate to your Site

Hi Dr Bob Once I promised you that I will do my share to promote your efforts.Today I have done that on World Aids day.This is my last question to you and i want that your valuable time should be given to those who really needs it.Our best wishes are always with you.May god give u good health and some beautiful moments in life.Thank You.Deepak.

Hello Deepak,

Thanks! The higher powers have continued to smile upon my existence here on this wondrous planet and although "good health" is only a relative term for me, I can assure you there have been and continue to be many "beautiful moments."

Stay well.

SHOULD I BE WORRIES
Kudos to Dr.Bob!