He looked like Tom Cruise and you

Hey Dr. Bob,

OK here's what happened. I was at this club in Paris, I'm sure you've been there because you mentioned it in one of your posts. Amazing place... Well anyway, this totally hot guy comes up to me and starts chatting me up in French. (My French is not as good as yours)... but the unbelieveable thing is how incredibly handsome this stud was! I swear he looked like a cross between you and Tom Cruise (two of my favorite fantasy jack-off partners).. well next thing I know he's got his hand down my pants and I just had to return the favor. He was hung like a frickin horse. I couldn't help but put my fingers in my mouth to try and taste him. There might have been pre-cum, I don't know. Apparently he wasn't as impressed by what he felt in my 501's because shortly thereafter he excused himself to go to the mens room and never came back. I've spent the last 5 nights in that same club hoping my fantasy guy will return but so far no luck. My question is did I put myself at risk for HIV with my Tom-Bob-guy? Please just give me a quick reply and secondly how are my chances you might want to pick-up where the French guy left off. Im ready and oh so willing.

American in Paris

Hey There American in Paris,

Yes, I do know exactly where you've been spending your nights! Below you'll find succinct replies to address your two questions about HIV and me (and Tom).

Routine HIV Testing????
please please please