repeatively reactive elisa and negative western blot

In June this year I went to a blood bank to donate blood and my results were a reactive elisa with a negaive Western Blot. I am 18 months away from a possible exposure. Does this mean that I am in fact infected.

No, quite the opposite. A reactive ELISA and negative Western Blot is considered a negative HIV test. (The Western Blot is the more sensitive test.) A repeat test and, if necessary, a qualitative DNA PCR can be run to confirm your negative status. Your general internist should be able to help you with this.

Why is the prevalance of HIV increasing among the young and gay populations?
NOT A QUESTION BUT A RESPONSE TO SOMEONE WHO WROTE