blood on a pint glass

Hello, firstly i would like to congratulate you on the excellent job you do.I'm a UK male who has tested HIV neg, when i was out one night recently i bought a pint & as it was my 1st pint i took a good sip. When i got back to the table i noticed blood but didn't really notice if it was wet or dry i absent mindedly wiped it off, i then went to check my mouth to see if it was bleeding(which it wasn't) i had a very small cut inside my lip but no visible blood coming out of it. My question is(assuming it was HIV pos blood) whats the chances of the blood getting into my cut either off the glass or via my fingers when i wiped the blood off the glass then examining my mouth i know HIV doesn't survive long in the atmosphere but if the blood was of the bartenders hand then i took a sip of my pint the blood would be reasonbly fresh but i didn't notice if he was bleeding or not so im a bit concerned, many thanks, can you donate by card as it would be a pleasure to help your site, all the best & many thanks again

The chances of contracting HIV from the scenario you describe are so remote they can be considered essentially nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern.

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, yes, we accept credit cards as well as PayPal, checks, appreciated stock, oil wells, family jewels, buried treasure . . . whatever! Donation details can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well. Cheers!

OraQuick Advance and PCR Test
Testosterone Side Effects