Hey! Dr. Bob! I've found work again...

Dear Dr. Bob: Bravo Bravo Bravo for your answers of late: especially to the sap who asked if their saliva could reactivate sperm or HIV bugs after 1.5 yrs. I wonder if these or similar queries are just bogus or actually intended to generate a response. Go figure.

Thanks so much for allowing me, and all of those who post, a portion of your precious time. I just want to let you know that I've found work...remember I wrote about having to leave my current HIV Education/Prevention job? I will be providing support / directions / hope etc. to families who are referred to what is called "family preservation". I'm sure, or at least will be surprised, I'll have someone ask about HIV exposure. I'm very glad to have had the exposure if you will allow me to use the expression to your posts as well as my experiences while I did HIV Prevention. It's kind of sad though that I won't be able to continue passing out condoms to local bars, that seemed to be the most poignant of all that I did because it was tangible. Again many thanks to you. I'll be in touch from time to time.

Alive and Well in Kansas.

Hey Kansas Guy,

Congrats on the new position! As for the bizarro-questions, some are real, some are probably bogus, all are entertaining if not always enlightening.

As for passing out condoms to local bars, you could always volunteer your services. I've been the volunteer condom-guy here in San Francisco from time to time. It's fun. I get to walk around with my shirt off and chat up horned-up studs in the heat of man-hunting and slip a condom or two into their 501s. You'd be amazed how many hotties have wanted to slip me their phone number in return!

1 year after swallowing hiv+
many co infections