1 year after swallowing hiv+
Dec 1, 2007
Dr. Bob, I must say I was lucky not to seroconvert after accidentally swallowing semen of my hiv+ partner (he disclosed after). I took the tests and now it would seem I'm out of danger. Thank you for helping me rationalize the real danger I've put myself in: your answers on the topic have helped me to go through a period of extreme fear and anxiety, take it from a colleague. A big hug
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Italian Surgeon,
Thanks for your thanks and the cyber-hug! Surgeon, eh? That could come in handy if I ever need a little nip and tuck.
Stay well colleague!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.