I think i'm in love with Dr. Bob!!

Well Dr. Bob, you've answered my questions and helped put my anxiety to rest as well as allowed me to rest confidently with my negative HIV test. Dr. Bob, I'm a heterosexual male - never thought I would say this - but I truly think I'm in love with you, haha! When the sky clears, the wind blows and the birds chirp - my recent graduation from college, anytime there's a huge smile on my face, I know it couldn't of been possible without your kind hearted soul helping me through this difficult matter. Because of your knowledge and the information I've acquired through this website, I've gotten 13 of my friends (who well believed that it's impossible to get HIV unless you're a homosexual and other ridiculous reasons) to walk into clinics and get a rapid test for the sake of their own health and the health of others. Dr. Bob, there isn't a day that goes by without me thinking of your wonderful replies. I can't thank you enough. Dr. Bob, if I was given a billion dollars, 99.99% of it would go toward you and your HIV/AIDS research (I'd have to keep just a little for the sake of well being, hehe). Dr. Bob, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Thanks for your thanks. Receiving a note like yours on World AIDS Day (December 1st) makes all my efforts worthwhile. Continue to "pay it forward" by teaching others the valuable lessons you learned here. (It's a great way to earn cosmic karma!)

As for yet another heterosexual dude falling in love with me, well . . . what can I say other than maybe it's time I changed colognes.

Happy Thankschristkwanzaakah!

Stay well.

Shang Hai'd in Shang Hai - Please read - Prevention !!!!
1 year after swallowing hiv+