thank you

Dr. Bob, I wrote you twice over the past week and a half concerning the possibility of infection during a recent haircut. I was reading through the archives via the search feature of this website, and found that this issue had been discussed before, and infection in such a way is very unlikely. I want to apologize for pestering you, and I'm beginning to suspect that my continued concern despite having read a number of responses to this issue is unwarranted, and most likely due to an anxiety "disorder". That having been said, thank you again for your time and effort, you are a tremendous help to those in need, and I plan on making a donation to your foundation. Happy Holidays.

I'm delighted you found the information and reassurance you needed in the archives! As it turns out, about 99% of the questions and concerns cramming their way into my cyber-mailbox on a continual basis I've already responded to! I wish more folks would use the archives, as there is only one of me and lots and lots and lots of "yous!"

I absolutely agree your concern about acquiring HIV from your haircut experience is completely unwarranted!

Thank you for your holiday wishes and donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)

7 years?
extremely worried