7 years?

Hey Doc, it's been 7 years since my last encounter (unprotected - first girlfriend). This occurred back in high school. I got mono from her prior to having sex or any sexual intercourse for that matter. Anyhow, once we started having intercourse (unprotected) a few months later I developed 2 sores on the roof of the back of my throat and got this nasty looking yellow eye syndrome that lasted a day or two. Anyhow, last week I just decided to go in and get a Oraquick Oral test (first HIV test ever) and it came back negative. Is that woo-hoo-able Doc or do I need further testing? I've been going crazy! I'll donate ASAP. Take care. Oh yeah, one last thing, under what circumstances would the test be a false-negative - in my case, could I have a late stage of AIDS. I have no symptoms other than the usual muscle pain (probably from inactivity, a couple of ingrown hairs here and there (it might be folliculitus - very very mild). Also, I've been having IBS for the last couple of weeks, but that might be from Anxiety, no? Other than that, the last time I got sick was probably 3 ~ 4 years ago, and it was a cold that lasted 3 days total. Also, I smoked for 3 years. Thanks for the help doc.

Yes, your negative OraQuick oral test at seven years is indeed WOO-HOOable! Do you need further testing? No, absolutely not.

Should you worry about a false-negative result or being in late-stage AIDS? No, absolutely not!!! You would be deathly ill if you had late-stage AIDS!

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!

precum pep and ars
thank you