A donation for a noble cause

Dear Dr Bob, I know you would be facing questions that might appear remarkably the same but my case probably didnt figure out before. I was down in Paris and thought a bit of erotica would help a lonely guy.I visited a tantric massage parlor and the usual stuff happened. Boby to body massage with oil.However I beleive the masseuse's vagina came dangerously close to my penis but I dont remember any contact.The massuese used her buttocks and crotch and slid all over my body and in the end jerked me off.In the meantime, I had also stroked her vagina with my fingers.No penetration of any kind was involved.I know this probably might sound harmless but since last night I have had severe body ache and I am feeling feverish now. I am feeling a bit giddy thinking about it. Do I have to follow up on this with a test? Would HIV or any STD be possible? Thnks and I am donating 100 to your foundation for the great work. Best Regards

Now tell me again why you think your tantric massage parlor slip-and-slide was different from the gazillion others already posted in the archives? Am I missing something?

The only thing I find the least bit odd or surprising is that you were "down in Paris!" How can anyone be down in such a stunning and vibrant city?

OK, back to your question. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent (just like all the others). HIV testing, although always available, is not warranted in my opinion.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives.

Be well. Stay well.

Please answer.
Monkey Thanks