Please answer.

Dr. Frascino, I had sex with a guy on my bed about 1.5 years ago. My question is that I slobbered on my blanket yesterday while I was kinda asleep. If there was semen on that blanket, could my saliva reactivate hiv in that blanket and be transferred to my mucous membrane in my mouth lining if I swallowed my own saliva after that?

Thank you, Dr. Frascino.

So you're wondering if your slobber will reactivate 1.5-year-old HIV on your spunked blanket and then the reactivated HIV would travel up the drool trail back into your mouth and infect you. Do I have that right??? Hmm . . . tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding.

No, Dearie, this is not even theoretically possible on so many levels. So tell me, are you being home schooled or are you in an "abstinence-only-until-marriage sex education" program? Inquiring minds want to know!

PLEASE GIVE ME A PEACE OF MIND
A donation for a noble cause