PLEASE GIVE ME A PEACE OF MIND

I want to start to thank you for your work on this site.there are not alot of people who care enough to do what you do!you are a angel.i am a very paronoid mother.i am so afraid my little 2 year old contracted hiv or hepc from a toothbrush.i left the brush in my car and i dont know if someone used it for meaness and put it back.she used it before i thought about the risk.there was something pink on it.but it may be from something she drank or ate.i know you have heard this a million times but please spare just a minute for me.i will send donation today.i just want a peace of mind.love your worried mommy

So you left a toothbrush in your car and you are worried someone used it "for meaness" and put it back. Your two-year-old daughter then used the toothbrush and now you're worried she may have contracted HIV or hepatitis C. The chance your daughter contracted HIV or hepatitis C from this rather bizarre scenario is completely nonexistent. That you are even worried about such a far fetched sequence of events is in and of itself worrisome. Worried Mommy, I'm worried about your excessive worrying! "Peace of mind" doesn't come easy to someone who can concoct such a fantastical hypothetical situation. If you've had other irrational fears, counseling may help, OK?

Good luck. Fear not! All is well.

TNF blockers and window period
Please answer.