Seriously, What is meant by an "open sore"?

I am trying to figure out my risk of getting HIV after mutual j/o if pre-cum got on a healing cut I got on my finger the week before. It was healing but it was not completely healed. By that I mean that if I squeezed it a tiny pinhead of blood might come out. Ive read through a lot of websites and they all say that it is possible to get infected if pre-cum gets into an open sore. But nowhere do they explain what they exactly mean by an open sore or do they give examples so someone can understand. Its so darn vague. So I was hoping you could set the record straight. What exactly is meant by an open sore when it comes to HIV transmission and what if a little amount of pre-cum got on my healing cut? The other person never ejaculated so there was no semen. Am I at risk?

By the way, thanks for your great work. I was delighted to make a donation to your foundation!

Your HIV-transmission risk possible pre-cum on a week-old healing cut is essentially nonexistent.

The general rule is that HIV cannot permeate intact skin. Since "open sore" is difficult to define accurately, perhaps "non-intact skin" would be a more accurate and understandable term. As always, if you feel you placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. However, in your particular case, I do not feel HIV testing is warranted.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well.

I like you Dr. Bob but go easy
TNF blockers and window period