Parlor massage exposure (diff than others)

Hi Doctor,

Please I really, really need your help. My anxiety is killing me and I can't have a normal life because of that. My story is as follows.

Like 2 weeks ago I went to a massage parlor in Thailand, without actually knowing what I was going to. The way this works is that you get a bath by a girl, with soap and water, then you get taken out of the bath tub and get a body massage (this includes all types of rubbing, from her vagina in my back and my rectum, and her breasts also). This body massage also includes water and soap. I am really really scared because I had vagina to rectum contact, as she was rubbing me like that, so I am afraid some vaginal fluids reach inside of me, and also there was a point in the massage where she put just the tip of my penus inside of her vagina, but I am sure it was just the tip and it felt a bit wet, that's why I am really afraid of vaginal fluids contact, but this wetness could also have been due to soap and water. I talked to some guys over there and they told me that the girls are checked by a doctor 2 to 3 times a week for diseases, but I am really really scared, and the anxiety is dying me to wait til 3 months for the test. I am getting a bit scared because I developed some kind of rash near my scrotum, but in a place where I think we didn't have any contact. I wanted to hear from you how do you see my chances here of getting infected.

Please please, help me a bit here, I want to hear your professional experience, to see if I can relax a bit. I swear I will donate.

Thanks a lot.

Your HIV-transmission risk would be so remote that it is essentially nonexistent. Your worries are unwarranted. If the anxiety of waiting through the three-month window period is "dying you," consider getting some help from your doctor. Anti-anxiety pills or counseling may help you cope with your irrational fears of HIV.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test will be negative. (I'm confident it indeed will be negative.)

donation on its way
is it normal for men to wear panties