donation on its way

Dear Bobby Bob,

How are you, handsome? I hope all is well with you in fab san fran. PLENTY cold here in Ohio. No q today. Only an email to say hello and tell you a cont'n is on its way to your foundation. You are the best, Bobby Bob, a nat'l treasure for sure. Please stay well. I hope you have MANY years of good health ahead.

All is sunny (and fabulous) here in San Francisco. Just how cold is "PLENTY cold here in OHIO?" I'm heading back to Ohio next week. Maybe I should borrow some Manly Mitt's Magical Mormon Jesus Jammies Underwear to keep me warm (and abstinent!) during my travels.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (

Be well. Stay warm!

hiv+ woman performing fellatio on hiv- man risky?
Parlor massage exposure (diff than others)