DR. BOB!! please answer me.

ok here is the deal. A few months ago(maybe 3-4 months ago) I had oral sex with someone. She was giving me oral for bout 4-5min then I jizzed In her mouth and went home. A few weeks later I noticed my hands started peeling(dead skin maybe?) and it looked like I got some sores in both my eyebrows and they itched from time to time. so at like the on the 17th of Oct. I went got a Hiv test. 2 days later the Doc. told me I was negative, I was happy and wasn't worrying anymore. But then I noticed the peeling skin didn't leave And I still had the sores in my eyebrows and things. Was my test a false test? should I take another one just in case? should I start WOO-HOOing? please help Dr. Bob(a donation was made also)

A negative HIV-antibody test three months or more after you gave your partner her custom made high protein liquid snack would be considered definitive and conclusive.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Condom broke exposing my turkey now i'm worried sick (HIV STATISTICS)
hiv+ woman performing fellatio on hiv- man risky?