Oral Sex and Viral Load
Nov 26, 2007
Does the risk o transmission decrease in the vaginal secretion of a woman with a viral load of below 48?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes. HIV-transmission risk for any and all sexual exposures decreases with declining HIV plasma viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Purple Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.