The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Say Woo-Hoo. Please. (High Risk)

Nov 26, 2007

Hi Doc Bob, I am writing you from Greece. Sorry for my English. My exposure was unprotected insertive anal sex with a gay. It was a single, 2 minutes relation. I phoned the guy many times, he rejected to take test and said he is absolutely hiv negative. After my 1 month calls he started to not answering my phones. However, I could not believe him. How can I believe him? My tests: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 weeks: negative. There are three alternatives for me: 1)Take PCR DNA Test now. (Week 20) 2)Hiv Antibody test at 23 weeks. 3)Woo-Hoo NOW!!!

Please tell me doctor. Thank you very much Etho

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Etho,

I'd advise option #3!

Remember to use a latex condom for all future penetrative sexual adventures to avoid ever having to endure anxiety and worry like this in the future. Also quit bothering your bottom-boy before he puts a restraining order out on you! It takes two to do the unsafe mattress mambo and since you can't believe him, why are you continuing to pester him? We must consider the possibility all our sex partners could be HIV positive and therefore take all the necessary precautions (condoms!) to avoid HIV transmission. Finally, I should mention your testing is excessive! A single HIV test at the three-month mark is all that was warranted.

Dr. Bob

can i donate via western union money transfer (SIDE EFFECTS ANABOLIC/ANDROGENIC STEROIDS)
Oral Sex and Viral Load

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint