Say Woo-Hoo. Please. (High Risk)

Hi Doc Bob, I am writing you from Greece. Sorry for my English. My exposure was unprotected insertive anal sex with a gay. It was a single, 2 minutes relation. I phoned the guy many times, he rejected to take test and said he is absolutely hiv negative. After my 1 month calls he started to not answering my phones. However, I could not believe him. How can I believe him? My tests: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 weeks: negative. There are three alternatives for me: 1)Take PCR DNA Test now. (Week 20) 2)Hiv Antibody test at 23 weeks. 3)Woo-Hoo NOW!!!

Please tell me doctor. Thank you very much Etho

Hello Etho,

I'd advise option #3!

Remember to use a latex condom for all future penetrative sexual adventures to avoid ever having to endure anxiety and worry like this in the future. Also quit bothering your bottom-boy before he puts a restraining order out on you! It takes two to do the unsafe mattress mambo and since you can't believe him, why are you continuing to pester him? We must consider the possibility all our sex partners could be HIV positive and therefore take all the necessary precautions (condoms!) to avoid HIV transmission. Finally, I should mention your testing is excessive! A single HIV test at the three-month mark is all that was warranted.

can i donate via western union money transfer (SIDE EFFECTS ANABOLIC/ANDROGENIC STEROIDS)
Oral Sex and Viral Load