Bless your heart Doc!!

Well, I just got your reply, I'm the student who was going crazy thinking the HIV test was inconclusive because of my dry mouth yet the results came back negative. After reading your reply yesterday Doc, I broke into tears - as if someone took a 6 ton weight off my chest, it was like I was being born all over again - a second lease on life...I don't know how you do it, but the way you make people feel...It's amazing. Bless your heart Doc, I pray for your well being and the well being of others. After I graduate, I'm going to make a trip down to your office personally and donate. Bless you Doc. I can't express how grateful you made me feel. Today, the anxiety was gone and I woke up feeling great! I don't know how I can thank you. You'll always have a special place in my heart. Thank you again...

Thanks for your thanks! Remember to "pay it forward!" That means if I helped you, you should in turn help others by sharing what you learned here with your friends and family. HIV/AIDS is a totally preventable illness. Together we can increase HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention and turn the tide on this pandemic.

Be well. And since you've just been "born again," I was wondering: Do you now have two belly buttons?

WHO-WOOable??? I'm so scared Dr.Bob...
echelle de risque