THANKING GIVING

Dear Doc Bob,

I hope that you are doing well and you still have that pretty smile on! Am writing to wish you a very wonderful thankgiving together with your loved ones. Am well, having pretty good numbers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart because of you am happy to say there is more to life despite being HIV+

Many hugs, Mimi

Ps. I have realised that there is another mimi on here who writes to u too. So i will be Mimi A.

Multiple Mimis??? Wow. Thanks for your kind Thanksgiving wishes. Yes, I'm still smiling. I always do. (It makes people wonder what I've been up to.)

To one and all (including Mimis A through Z), Happy Thankschristkwanzaakah!!!

Smile and be well.

Infected?
United Way donation