Infected?

Hi, was just wandering if you could clear up a few worries i have due to severe OCD. If you could tell me if there is a chance of catching any STD OR HIV in these instances:

1. If i were to use a phone straight after someone else(hiv+) had used it while they were masterbating.

2. If + Semen or blood were to get onto my watch.

3. Someone(+) who had been masterbating and not washed there hands and then given me some coins or an object. and i have cuts on my hands.

Thankyou.

1. Whether you used it straight-after or gay-after, the HIV risk is nonexistent.

2. And you're wondering if a spunked or bloodied Timex can transmit HIV to you??? Even if you acted out the old marketing slogan "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking" very literally, there would still be no HIV risk!

3. You seem to be fixated on spunked up common everyday objects. Where the hell do you work? A gay adult video arcade? Relax Max. Once again no HIV risk.

HIV and Aids
THANKING GIVING