Nov 21, 2007
Hi, was just wandering if you could clear up a few worries i have due to severe OCD. If you could tell me if there is a chance of catching any STD OR HIV in these instances:
1. If i were to use a phone straight after someone else(hiv+) had used it while they were masterbating.
2. If + Semen or blood were to get onto my watch.
3. Someone(+) who had been masterbating and not washed there hands and then given me some coins or an object. and i have cuts on my hands.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Whether you used it straight-after or gay-after, the HIV risk is nonexistent.
2. And you're wondering if a spunked or bloodied Timex can transmit HIV to you??? Even if you acted out the old marketing slogan "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking" very literally, there would still be no HIV risk!
3. You seem to be fixated on spunked up common everyday objects. Where the hell do you work? A gay adult video arcade? Relax Max. Once again no HIV risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.