|HIV and Aids
Nov 21, 2007
what are the current laws surrounding the issue? Do different states have different laws?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
What issue? Disclosure, testing, reporting??? You'll need to provide a bit more detail as to what information you're requesting. Also don't forget to check the archives, as you'll probably find the information you need there just waiting for your double click!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- Can You Get Hiv From Just Touching The Vagina?
- Hiv Symptoms Rare After 6 Weeks
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.