Help me doc!!!

Doc, I've been going crazy, this is the second time I've written you with no reply yet (sorry for buggin' you but I need your opinion). Basically, 7 years ago I had unprotected sex with my "first" as I was her "first" as well, however I did catch mono from her wayyyy before even having any type of sexual intercourse. We then started having sex and basically after a few months, I got this nasty virus, yellow eyes, canker sore on the back upper portion of my throat. This lasted for like a week. My doc looked at it for 5 seconds and said "it's a virus, feel better". I figured it was a reoccurring issue with the mono. Anyhow, since then I've had all hetero intercourse with a few different girls of unknown HIV status - some riskier than others. Anyhow, a few months ago, I met the girl of my dreams. Doc, I want to marry this girl, she's my all, and she's a virgin, never had a BF before and I don't want to get her sick. A few months back after kissing, she developed a small case of mono that lasted 2 weeks. So, I guess she already picked up the EBV from me. Anyhow, I stopped being a prick and went in for an HIV Orquick Adv. I believe Oral test. I had anxiety and a little dry mouth but believe me, when the NEGATIVE results came back, I was tripping out. I have a few other symptoms i should note doc, basically, back in Aug. i developed chest pains/back pains and a small case of folliculitis - it's so random, but I'll tell you what, everywhere I see a little red bump, after I pick at it with a needle, I see two to three hairs just pop out. Anyhow, I hated the feeling of being in the testing room, i felt like crap! Oh yeah, from my first GF of whom I caught mono from, I also got an NGU. Doc said it might be because of the spermicidal condom I used, put it on, hated it, took it off, the next day, my nuts were huge and i was wizzin blood. Tested Neg for Gon and Cly. Anyhow, my last sexual encounter was 2.5 - 3.5 years ago. Can I rely on the oraquick test. I just took it last week. Other than that, I get these retarded headaches but I think that's because of my bad back - I was to skateboard an awful lot...you know how that works. Oh, and the symptoms were brought upon by my roomates making me feel like shit claiming that I was sick with an STD - as usual, you tell you roomates stuff, and they give you hell for you being open. The chest and shoulder pain started with the folliculitis. BTW, I got to CAL, this all happened the week before finals during summer school. Imagine this, finals (biochem), thinking you had HIV, and a bad back from trying to do a backflip off a diving board a week before....Can I rely on the Oraquick Doc? I just swabbed my top and lower gums once. I had a little dry mouth but I think that was from anxiety. For the love of god doc, help me, you're all I have. Believe me, I'll do what I can to make a donation ASAP.

Can you rely on your negative OraQuick test result? Absofrickinlutely! If your gums were too dry the control line would not have developed and the test would have read out as invalid. Your negative result is conclusive and certifiably WOO-HOO-able! Time to celebrate and give thanks. After all it is Thanksgiving!

worried future med student
HIV and Aids